Thursday, April 19, 2007

Errrr

Hey Hey Hey...


I don't know what happened to Xin Ni today.. But she HYPERLY HIGH lar today!!! Lols.


Firstly, she saw this 3 black birds at the food court. It was like hopping around the floor lar. Then, out of nowhere, she turn to me and start telling me that the 3 birds was me, shah and sartesh fighting coz we damn hungry... Then she start laughing by herself..........?????????? Im like, WHAT?!?


Then we went to the library... I was tripped abit by this stupid chair.. Then suddenly she breaks into a huge laughter lar!!! Beating my arms like aunties do at the same time... ?!?!?!?!?!!


As if the tripped wasn't "painful" enough.. HAHA.


Haiz.... Xin Ni.. WHATS SO FUNNY?


Haha... then tomorrow buying my lab coat... HAHA. So nerdy man.... HAIZ.

No comments: