Saturday, April 14, 2007

Free

Finally!!!!


Finally I've got my wireless! Thanks to my bro-in-law, i can surf the internet wherever i want in the HOUSE! I no more have to seat in Big Momma's room to surf the internet. Big Momma have this knack to spy on me whenever i use the internet lar. Its kinda of irritating sometimes.


MUMS will always be MUMS. You cant do anything about it. Like flies will always be flies, and mosquitoes will always be mosquitoes... HAHA.


But now, i can rejoice! I can blog in the comfort of my room. :D Without any eyes over my shoulder. You know, i always have this weird feeling of being watched by someone. Like a cctv hidden somewhere in my room. Is this a Psychiatric disorder?? I hope not~


O yar.. from now on im gonna try to blog with good engrish lar~ Since im doing this blogging, i might as well improve on my tejibble english. Haha.. We see how far this thing goes lar ar. OOPPS. lar. :D

No comments: