Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Worth it

HI.

Haha.. todae i told someone bout my new blog.. Then it freaked out with my blogskin lar..LOls
Whats WRONG with it....????
It isnt THAT ugly rite....
N no, i didnt take it from any blogskin website... i took it from Blogger.com templates... haha.. Cheapskate.


so aniwae.... NO NEED NICE BLOGSKINS lar. what for???
More people will come see ur blog isit?? ahaha.. ok. enough.
SO... ill keeping this skin for a while... or forever..
or until i get bored with BLOGGING, n will never update my blog again...


people with a fear of commitments should never write a blog... well LOOK WHOS TALKING LAR.... haha.... stupid.

Theres nothing much happening in my life ar...
Just that i cut my hair BOTAK todae..
not THAT botak botak~ but G.I. botak....


SO. I when to the CHINA unisex hair salon. I didnt go to the malay barber lar..
I hate the malay barber near my house.... They like to cheat people money one!!! GRRR....
Once, i went to THAT malay barber, then anihow charge me $11 lar!!!!!! WTF.... say the charges change already.

BULLSHIt lar.. student price standard $7 lar. IDIOT!


So ultimately when to the stinking unisex salon... N it was REALLY stinking ar...u noe the aerosol smell whenever u pass a freaking hair salon? YES/NO? nvmind..

So i finally got a hair cut which cost me below $11 ar... N im happy bout it... :D

No comments: