Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hurts

Hi.


I've finished watching the whole season of Prison Break 2. Gosh. Cant wait for the next season to come out. The show is so intriguing lar. GOTTA HAVE MORE!!!


now.now.noW.nOW.NOW! I want it now.

Okay.. Shaved my face today. Gosh i HATE shaving my face!! Everytime i shave, i will always got a small cut on my face. Its like, ALL THE TIME. Idiot. I mean why must hair grow on the face?? Isn't the the head and the kuku tiao place enough??


Whats the use of a moustache? If at the kuku tiao place i know why lar, coz need to protect the 2 chikus down there. But hair right above your lips?? For what??? Its just a nuisance. Nothing more.


Is there any girls out there who like men with moustaches?? Eww.. Might as well kiss my armpit lar. Its the same sensation, except got more fragrances.


Haiz.. i just don't get facial hair. It takes like 10 minutes out of your time in the bathroom, in which you could do something more fulfilling. (*winks*)


Okay, i've got a question for you guys;


If you take a shower, where did you put it?
C'mon guys.. Think. LOLs.

No comments: