Monday, April 9, 2007

Fresh

WOHOO!!!


Went to sp orientation. Find out my class. A1/01. Same class with aunty Xin Ni!!! Yay. Plus same sub-group with her too. Gosh, is this Fate? lols.


Ok. Standard, orientation was full of LONG talks and speeches. Xin Ni and i was like dosing off half way. Luckily got mint plus in my pocket, barely kept me awake. So anyway, after all the talks, we get to meet my classmates!


Waah, quiete a number of malay boys in my class lar. But all mats. And im NOT. ahaha.. So i dunnoe how to make friends with them..


Ahaha. Then there's one girl in my class named Octavia!!! Like..... WHAT?!?!? The family eat too much octopus isit? Gosh... sounds like a mermaid's name lar. DONT YOU AGREE?


Octavia the Octopus Princess~ so grand. okay lar. unique. Maybe i should name my daughter Nurul Prawnimah or something. HAHA! idiot.


Then got one indian guy named Pradeep!!! Im not joking! No offence to sartesh lar. But Xin Ni and me was like chuckling away when my tutor called the name lar. Ahaha... Pradeep.


Gosh. wednesday got laptop thingy.. thursaday got Flag Day. gotta bond with my new classmates. with octavia and pradeep. haha.

No comments: