Monday, May 7, 2007

Dumb Founded.

Hi.


Arrgh.... I can blog using my laptop lar! Idiot. Now blogging from school library. With a very stupid internet speed!! What to do~ School so old. Internet spend also old. IDIOT.


And i dont know what wrong with my laptop also! First, cant connect to sp wireless.. Now, cant blog from it.. Haiz.. I dont know why got alot of problems for me now.. Hope it goes away, and good things come in for me.. HAHA. wadever.


Anyway, theres rugby training tomorrow... Clifford says tomorrow is ADVANCED training... WTF! Its my first training and its ADVANCED ready??? Cliff said its tactical and movement training or something... BLAH!


Thinking of joining canoe lately... Coz thinking over it again, im not that good in ball sports.. But my friends here said i should just continue with this rugby thing... Alah~ dilemma.


OKae... Hope training doesnt cancel again like last week... If not might as well close down the whole rugby team right?? Dumbo.


Grr... i HATE PEOPLE WHO STAND BEHIND ME AND LOOKING AT WHAT AM I DOING!!!! CAN I HAVE SOME PRIVACY PLEASE! HOPE YOU READING THIS, YOU BUSYBODY BITCHES AND BASTARDS!! HOPE YOUR BREASTS EXPLODES AND YOUR BALLS DROP!!! I PUT IN THIS FONT PURPOSELY FOR YOU!!!!!!

No comments: