Friday, May 18, 2007

OI! Come and read lar!!!!!!!

Hi.


TGIF!! I'll say it again. TGIF!! Can't wait to sleep for long hours.. Waking up around noon.. Eating nice breakfast.. (either Big Momma buys prata from the market, or cook her famous Nasi Lemak with chicken drumlets... SLURRRP!!) Either way, its YUMMYLICIOUS.


Check check. Week 5 is officially over.


Had my first fight in school today. Its a verbal fight la. With this girl. She anyhow swear other people's parents like anyhow liddat la. Like....... "Your ah ma died lar~" , " Your ah pa got cancer la~"

Then i buay tahan ready. Pissed off. I say la, stop swearing parents. Coz its HYPERLY rude. WOAH. Then she not happy lar. Say alot of things... I cant remember most of it... But i remember she threatens to slap me.... Oooo~. Then i was like, FUCK OFF!

No la. I wont pick fights with girls.. Its not me. I don't beat girls too. Its not me either. So i just kept quiete ar...


But confronted her through MSN. Everything is okay now. Coz i don't intend to make any enemies in POLY. And plus, she's my Project Work group member la. So i REALLY can't be enemies with her..


I know that i'm no saint ar. But i know, i'm not that rude. I only fart loudly and point at people ah... THATS ALL.

No comments: