Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hachum.... Hachum.... Hachum u la lar~

Hey.


Sickness. Sore eyes. Runny nose. Sneezing. I'm a walking virus again. And what a bad time to fall sick. Had my chemistry test today. Felt pretty confident. But all the smart-ass legal immigrantS(batam, johor, china..)had answers different from mine. Shit. Whatever. What's done is done.


Sneezing all the way while i typing now la. Damn irritating. CURSE YOU BACTERIA & GERMS!!! Suck my asian d*ck!!!! Eeee... dowan.... Later get std. :O


Dunnoe wanna go school anot tomorrow.


One of the girls in my class showed me another cute baby you tube video la... Thought of sharing....


This boys brother got blood on his cheek. Then tried to explain it to his dad... Then blablablah... watch it!


haha.. NOT FUNNNNIIIIEEEEEEE


Oh and bout the soya milk thingy..... Its true.. One day i was happily drinking my soya milk, then suddenly my chest expanded!!! OMG!!!


No la~ its just true lo.. Go google it and all the "scientifically proven" or "researched by Universitiy of Geylang" come out one... Cos there's this estrogen hormones in it...

SO. If there is any transexuals-wannabe, go get yourself a life supply of soya milk... Maybe your dick will drop off and you'll get natural boobs instead of fake, silicon boobs!

No comments: