Wednesday, June 6, 2007

HAIYA.

HALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.


Well today is a long day(shuddup jeffy! Dun start with the scissors thing again!).... Actually, lessons were short. But the industrial visit was LONG!


Haha. First of all, i passed my laptop to azahar. He helped me go and do my garskin at CHINATOWN! That stupid garskin la!! Keep changing venue! Stupid logistics!


First, they asked me to come on the 21 MAY to make at garskin at SP.. Budden they came on 16 MAY and didnt came on the mentioned date! Then they go send me a really stupid email. Never tell the real venue... Just ask me to come to AGORA HALL 3..... Luckily i know its at RP.. WTMFF!! Then, they cancelled it again and send another stupid email... says that i MUST COME to claim it at Chinatown coz its my LAST CHANCE. wth.. Sounds so errps la.


Then, when azahar they all reached Chinatown ready... They say my garskin design is OUT OF STOCK! *(%$#%^$&*%*%^(*^(^!!!!! Then still have the guts to tell me go NP take! WHAT HAPPEN TO THE LAST CHANCE THING??? Azahar was so kind enough to take for me la. I really thought it was my last chance to take it... So i asked azahar to help me take, coz i got industrial visit today...


special shoutout..... THANKS AZAHAR!! i really really really owe you one... Even though i still dont have my garskin la.. HAHA.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Haiz. Today got industrial visit... Went to my future work place... JURONG ISLAND! First thing i notice when i reach, IT LOOKS LIKE JOHOR! Eeeeee..... Samore got ALOT of banglas.. Samore no shopping center! Samore look very ugly! Very few trees and LOADS of pipes here and there.. There was even BUILDINGS made out of pipes la..


i tell you. JURONG ISLAND = PIPES. Haha... But wad to do... HAIZ.. Still can become teacher teach chemistry... HAHA.



Then there is ALOT of banglas la.. I dunnoe why oso... Then these banglas wear ORANGE jumpsuits la. Freaking contrasting sia...... OOPPSS! sorry.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Then met azahar after the visit... Take my laptop back. After that, went to National Library to hang out.. They all play games, i do work.. HAHA. Guai.

Aza and amir playing game.....Me. Taking a break.

No comments: