Saturday, June 9, 2007

Na~nananana~nananana~nanana~nanana NA! NA!

HELLO!



Wohoo!!! Finally got my ZEN NEEON 2!!! And it's orange! Thought of getting the blue one... But naah. Got the orange one instead... HAHA. Seriously... I've been like wanting to get this zen neeon 2 since from last year la... And i finally got it! Since there is a sale... $120 only ei... That's considered cheap ready...


Haiz... But sadly i don't feel 100% satisfied lei... =/ I like practically begged for money from Big Momma to get it la... HAIZ!!! Feel like working... But scared cannot cope with CLS' demanding modules... AHH!?!!? What the fark la!! No more EMO-ness please....


Ouh yea... I just found out a new way of slimming down... If you wanna be thin....... Then you drink THINNER la!


Huahuahua... =P I know its really x100 lame la... But it will do....

No comments: