Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Suddenly...... From no where.......

Hi.


Please don't ask me why. But i decided not to take my garskin today. I myself dunnoe why??? Like suddenly....... I DONT WANT TO TAKE.



Have you ever experienced it?? Like you suddenly make random decisions.. And later ask yourself why the hell did you do that for?? YES?? NO?? Haha!! I think i'm going KUKU!!



Think its my sixth sense lo.. Maybe today if i go NP, maybe got bird shit drop on my head... Or maybe got tiger escape from zoo then came all the way to NP and eat me up or something...? You will never know la ah!



AH! wadever lah! Later just go pasar malam buy Disney princesses stickers and paste it all over my laptop. Pretty wad! LOLS. Lame...


--------------------


Tuesday went to Hadi's house. Play dota basically. Zzz...


Monday went to marina square there.... Then take few pics...
Took this with aza hp... Look like superhero.. Haha.. Hadi has one too =D
Haha... Dunnoe why we pose this way.. Camera come out, then by default came to this pose! Haha.
Retard face! I LOVE MY PUMA JACKET! Muacks!

2 comments:

Madman said...

nice pics man! nice pics..

@iman said...

cant you like use the cbox like any other humans?