Friday, June 1, 2007

Whatever~

HARLO?


WOHHOO!!!!!!!!! Get my Applied Electronics and Electrical paper back.... Got 41/45 lar!!! Ouh yeah~ Ouh yea~ ouh ouh ouh yea~~ Four marks short to perfection.


Supposedly it was 39/45... But big bum monster mark wrongly.. Then got extra 2 marks! Huahuahuahua... I say big bum coz he REALLY have a big butt la.. I'm talking bout cellulites people.. HAHAHAHA...


Oh gosh... I so bad la.. =X Sorry man.. My bad...


Started out the day fine.. Met hadi at woodlands mrt... Then we bitched all the way to clementi..
Topics ranged from Anacondas to Zulus.. Fun Fun Fun... Missed talking bout how ugly Miss Zuraiziod is waaay back in secondary school... Seriously.. THOSE WERE THE DAYS... Haiz.


Then lessons started... Alot of lame things happened again... Too much to mentioned.. But remembered that they called me HIPPO coz of my big nose and my big mouth(when i yawn)..... -_-"


Then got one called me a CHIJ boy..... Because i talked like one chij girl.. wadever.. *snaps finger in the air*


*I'm like...... SO not into this crap right now..? When she was like, bitching behind me, i'm like..... wadever bitch..... Talk to the finger coz you ain't worth the whole hand~*


-_- -_- -_- -_-'''''''''''''''''''''


LAME!

No comments: