Friday, July 20, 2007

Hey.


Haiz..... I dunnoe why, but i get easily pissed off recently. Even the slightest thing like losing a game or fucked up smokers drives me up the wall. Need to cool myself down a bit.. Be less petty. The world is a HAAAPPPY place~~ Someone drug me please...


People like DAVID irritates me. Sometimes u just wanna punch his irritating face. Haiz. *Subconscious: Whats up with me and immigrants man? They either stink or just plain irritating.*


Oh, and tomorrow going zoo for ambassador training again... WOHHOOO... ben & jerry's~~ I wanna try Phish Food.. Never tried it b4... Freak man... Got presentation and stuff.. Nevermind.. I WILL TRY MY BEST... Haha... my primary school motto... Samore there's a test la. As though we don't have enough quizzes already!!!! Na bongs..


Haih... Tomorrow is going to a be a LONG day...


MAGGIETRON & OPTIMUS LUM. Hahahahahaha... At school got never ending feud between this 2 irritating person la. One likes to shout for nothing and the other....... I JUST HATE HIM. Haha.. Then me and firdaus came up with this crap!! HAHAHA... Funneh.. There's also the Thumdriver and Brace Boy comic. LOL!


HAHAHA... Just remembered something... Big Momma just discovered YOUTUBE la.... LOL!!! She watched all her Hikmah shows and other malay shows on it.. Then like sometimes damn irritating la... That day she dragged me out of my room, then say the computer spoil dun have sound, budden she never on the fuggin SPEAKERS!!


Big Momma so high tech.


Random: To tell you the truth, i dun like poly that much. I like the PAST better than ever. But too bad lo. I must make do with wad i have... =( Sad.... Emo.....


*ended his life on the black alley with his last breath whispered ill miss you~~*


WHAD EVERR!

No comments: