Friday, August 10, 2007

Hey.


Even though i said it was the exam period and i can't blog often, I'm still here!!!!!~ Blogging. =D


Anyway, my bro just gotten his driving license. He wanna show off his driving skills, so he took Big Momma, Me and his girlfriend for a ride to ikea after school. Haha. So much for his driving "skills" la. Reach ikea carpark ready, he scrapped the side of the car while parking. -_-. Idiot. I was like laughing like hell at the back seat la. And it's a RENTED car. Orhaww.


So anyway, got myself a pathetic rug for my pathetic room. Which i have TOTALLY no use for it, but just got it just for the sake of buying. My room only like got 2 lanes to walk on la. *slaps forehead* I really wanted to get that basic sleek black study table which cost like $70 only la. But decided to get that oh so important rug instead.


Selling all my t shirts i bought from thailand btw. Finally gave up trying to convince myself that i can fit in it. Selling it for 6 bucks each! Never been worn outside of the house!(Duh!). Good quality! Wanna see what designs i have, switch on your freaking webcams. Size claimed to be M. But totally not.


Anyway, bought a shirt online from U.S. thru hadi. Ordered a M size. But gotten a S instead!!!! -_- BITCH! I seriously got no hope buying shirts la. And a U.S. M size is considered big okay! So don't think i thick skin act skinny only.


Bye.

No comments: