Friday, August 31, 2007

Hey.


tiredtiredtired. Long time never play the TUBA. Breathless, soft, arm muscle sore, back pain. Realised that i forgot alot of my notes. It's like the first time i play tuba liddat; tuba kept slipping off of my thighs. Cost me a back pain. But will get use to it.. No problem~


Haha. Thanks Cindy.


Went back to AI. Miss AI so freaking much!!!! Haha. The first thing we did when we were at AI was playing TABLE TENNIS la. -_-" Come back AI play table tennis. Played outside the dnt room, where i USED TO do my DNT project! MEMORIES. My artifact still showcased outside DNT room lah! FOOH.


After that got alot of conflicts la. Aza need collect his la.... blahblablablah. Cut story short, we watched EVAN ALMIGHTY. At where? Don't ask. Somewhere unglam. EVAN ALMIGHTY not bad la. Abit draggy.. Not recommended by me. HAHAHA. If you got extra money to spend, go watch la.


Speaking of money, having this huge headache about collecting the money la. People from 5N1 '06 are like everywhere!! Such a fuss to collect. Not enough also i think. HAIZ!


BYEBYE. Its a friday but im not happy.

No comments: