Monday, September 24, 2007

Hey.


School is great.. Started off with Inorganic & Organic Chemistry... Prediction: It's gonna be a tough one. Credit Unit is a 5 for this module. 5?!? Same as Engineering Maths. These 2 modules are.......frightening my socks off.


Hmm.. What else... We share Engineering math class with hot babes from Chem process.. THROUGHOUT the whole semester... I dare not comment on this.


HAHA. My math lecturer was introducing himself and said that his motto is "Less is More". Then he went to add saying that lesser clothes doesn't mean more... -_- What do you expect coming out of a old, impotent man...


Then i said "Lesser clothes can see more what..." Hahahahahahaha.


Ouh. And one more thing~ Maggie's partner for Microbio is none other that GOH HONG LUM! LOL. Heaven meets Hell man... HAHAHA. I'm so so so so so eager to see what happens.. And my partner for microbio is Peng Sheng.... I hope he do his work.... =/


Haih. Tomorrow start at 10 for me... Some people got GEMs at 8 tomorrow! HAHAHA... What a pity~ But then tomorrow ends at 9.30pm for me. =( GOT BAND. Haih. Big Momma and my sis said that i don't have any commitments. -_-( how dare you!) I'll show what is COMMITMENT!!!! Through band!! HAHAHAHAHA.


Damn... This post suck!

No comments: