Saturday, September 29, 2007

Distractions....

Hey.


1 Week of school just finish liddat... Very fast seh... And when you know it, one semester ended. This semester will be a longer semester than the first one... Lesser breaks. More lessons. More lessons with more credit units... OMG!!! And you know what, i have a QUIZ on week 3 luh!!!! Like fucking fast man... Stress stress. Hair pls stay on my head...


Week one is fine... I guess... But this semester, for me, got ALOT of distractions... What distractions? I can't reveal them... Revealing them here is like nailing my own coffin. And NO it's not playing Granado Espada. It is something else... Something dark... Wooo~


Okay. Lets talk about LESSONS! Chemical Process Principles B is a BORE!!!! The lecturer is soo BORING!!!!!! Not to mention she is small and midgety. And that didn't help at all! Her lesson is sooo DRY.. Dryer than sahara desert luh. And i was half dead in her lesson! Like camel dying of thirst or something.


Haha. And my Intro to Microbiology lecturer can't speak proper enggrish man!! Lol. The first lesson, when his class finishes, he said, " Ok class, you can left now." Hahahah. Then everyone was like laughing... There's more, but i can't remember. This one is the classic! And plus, HE HAS A PhD LAH!!!!! And he talks like this.... Haha..... Cannot make it


Ouh, and GEMs (General Elective Module) i chose Mathematical Reasoning.... I seriously have NO IDEA why i chose this module. I SWEAR.. And my maths isn't that great. I should have chosen back packing instead?? I dunno lah. What done is done... There's only one class for this GEM... Like no one wanna join luh. Ahahaha.


Less than half a month till HARI RAYA!!! WOHOO!!!??!?!! Hari Raya is da bom~ Money money money.... Ahahaha.


KK. This post is getting too long... I think thats about it for week 1. I think....


Bye.

No comments: