Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hey all.


I know.. My blog is like so dead. If not, going to be dead... I don't want this blog to be like.. DEAD. So i need to update more often...


SO. Tuesday went out with the MATS for hari raya... There's like only the 5 of us... So cool... Went to Firdaus' house first... He tricked me into eating a BLACK PEPPER COOKIE!!! Where the hell did he get a black pepper cookie??? And who in this world wants to EAT a black pepper cookie... So firdaus said it was chocolate chip cookies... So i ate them... Then got this heaty sensation in my mouth.... I was like WTF! His sister was also bersubahat (like help him out with this trick?) with him. and TRICKED ME! Nb...


Hmm... Then the MATS caught me doing some stupid stuffs... I was so engrossed with Granado Espada... They said they should VIDEO me whenever I'm doing stupid things luh... Reminds me of The Bitches... They always did that to me way back... BITCH!


I seriously need to get my handphone change man! It's like seriously MONOPHONIC and COLOURLESS SCREEN luh!!! And worse of all it looks like those $1 sharpener that you can get at those aunty aunty bookshops... Next time i'll show how it looks like... LOL..


From now on, i shall call my chem engineering cliques, THE MATS... Hahahaha.... I know taufiq loves it...


Okayokay.. I promise to this blog, i will blog about any interesting things that happen to me.. And i will not neglect this blog anymore.. Sayang blog~


Aiman Out!

No comments: