Monday, November 19, 2007

Hey.


Highlight of the day : I've gotten 92/100 for Engineering Maths and i still can't fucking believe it!! And i was in class acting all "Really? Really? Omg~", and i kinda felt disgusted after that. Coz the other DCP girls were like looking at me =X. Darn.. Sumpah i never expected to get that kinda marks.


But oh well~ =P


The group of guys in my class are up to no good again... Throwing water bombs at unsuspecting victims.. Throwing wet tissue papers at lecturers... Like WTF!!?! I may sound like a party-pooper, but i DON'T wanna get into any trouble in school... My aim now is to get into a local u, and i hope no "dares" and "aiman takots~" is thrown at me... =D


Seriously, think before you act. =D *ting*


Lol. Fir's still mad at me coz i make fun of emma watson... HAHAHAH. I purposely wanna disturb him... Maybe i take down that few days later... NOT. Wadever.


Bye,

No comments: