Monday, November 26, 2007

Hey.


Haha. Eddy from 02 is going to be in trouble. He kinda attempted to steal Endika's ( my really irritating friend) laptop... Haih... so stupid.. Endika is going to report it, and maybe that eddy will be expelled =O. Don't want to tell long long story la... Just know that EDDY tried to steal ENDIKA's laptop. And endika's gonna report it tomorrow. Fooh drama~.


LOL!! Fir told me that his secondary school friend tried to steal Hello Panda from Caltex and kena caught by the police!! HAHAHAH...* Smacks forehead* Super funny...


O YAH. Firdaus Ruzaini gotten 90/100 for his microbio test. KUDOS =). He was effing happy cos he finally beaten me at something. PFFT. Okayyluh. Getting 90 and above is no easy feat.. So congrats. *Smiles sincerely* I only got 82.5/100... No improvements. But I'm hanging in there.


And these mosquitoes in my room are irritating!?! I wonder why god created them... What is the purpose for the mosquitoes to live??? What is their main role in the life-cycle??? All they do is suck blood and die after a week. Even my brothers are more useful then them la. =O HATE MOSQUITOES!!!


Haih. Told myself I'll log off at 8 luh... But I'm still here...=( Need discipline man!!


Bye.

No comments: