Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Hey.


SIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna be a squirrel... Everyday climb tree and collect nuts... Then SLEEP for like a SEASON! Like syiok la!! Squirrels have the best life ever la... Then I'll be like a tuba-playing squirrel. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Sandy from bikini bottom can die...


I tell you, squirrels no need to learn about benzene rings. Squirrels no need to learn higher order derivative... SQUIRRELS NO NEED TO DO PRESENTATION!!!!!!!!!


Fuck I'm going nuts...


Now in school studying mathcad with andy and farhan... I'm suppose to do my presentation slides la... But i have this irritating sore throat.. Now i sound like some caveman... Then everytime my voice cracks. Ccb. I really hope can push my presentation next week...


SIAN SIAN SIAN!!! Next week got 3 TESTS samore.... ARRGH!!!


I wanna be squirrel.......


*Chip~*

No comments: