Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hey.


Came back from band camp... Actually sleep over for one night only.. Coz i oni brought one set of clothes... So... Band camp was okayy i guess... 3 days of blowing and fingering my tuba.. =)) Tired la... They were right la... Go to camp sure cannot sleep one... Only got to literally doze off at 3-4a.m. Then woke up at 7.. Then blow and finger again... It gets tiring over time.. LOL.


Went to Sumo House for dinner yesterday night... Cheap!! And free flow of anti-oxidising green tea!! Had myself Salmon Teriyaki bento set... And had breaded scallop... Had to restrain myself from chix and beef coz apparently its not certified h*l*l. SHADDUP. Dun judge me... If people can go to Fish and Co.. I see no reason why i can't go to Sumo House....


Hmm... I think that's about it... Nothing interesting happened. Just that jun wen and i made up this Blow.Tongue.Finger thing for the tuba section... HAHAHAHHA.. Maybe can print it on my section shirt.. LOL...


Too bad percussionists need tools to satisfy their (musical) needs.. Or they can only do petting. HAHHAAHA... Ok i'll stop it.


Back to books i guess...


Bye.

No comments: