Monday, December 24, 2007

Hey.


18 finally. Thot wanna spent my 18 birthday at home... But WTH!! So last minute went out towning with the BITCHES minus 2... Coz hadi went out with his hot girlfriend and jeffy SURE busy one. ahaha. So it was only Azahar, Fuad and Amir...


Went to watch National Treasure : The Book of Secrets... Okay la... A smart movie... Lotsa a puzzles and riddles... I give it a 3.5 out of 5! ^.^V (learn this from granado espada.. lol) After watch movie then went to search for a pair of black berms (always wanted to get one.) Big Momma gave me spending money for my birthday. THANKS BIG MOMMA!! Muacks.. Then we terserempak(err.. accidentally met) with Hadi and his hot girlfriend at cineleisure. That Hadi bitch! Salam me, then straight away punch my chest.. IDIOT! I don't have breast implants like YOU do! =O


After that i went to Sakura at yishun for family birthday dinner... Every other restaurants closed early. So we have no choice but Sakura. Lol. So sweet of the bitches to sent me to Sakura entrance... THEY WERE HOPING FOR A FREE DINNER!!! -_- Cheap unicylces... But too bad my mom didn't bother them... LOL! O and my sis's mother-in-law and i shared the same birthday too... And she gave me $100 for birthday present!!! Then my sis also gave me $50 for present. (*&*^%&*%!(&&^*(&@@ lah!!! Gonna get new set of t-shirts soon. =))


To all who sent me well wishes... THANKS!! =))) Really appreciate it.


This 18th birthday of mine is spent with my closest buddies and family. I couldn't ask for more... Aww... lol


Bye!

No comments: