Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Hey


HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR!!!


Hmmm...... What happen to me for this pass few days?? 29 december to 2nd january stayed at home.. Like loser la. I wanna go out watch fireworks, but all lazy to go out. -_-. So unenthu... Welcomed he new year by rolling on my bed reading comics.. HAHAHA... Full Metal Alchemist nice luh... Heard people outside my house screaming and yelling like dogs having muscle spasms when the clock strikes 12 on new year... Freaking irritating!! You shout shout shout "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!?!" got money take meh?? Next thing you know, you're at 7-eleven buying strepsils.. All these people BODOH! Stupid fool....


Then tomorrow dilemma... Got bio test at 5.30-6.30.... But must reach victoria concert hall at 6.45 for concert rehearsals... KNNCCB... Sian...


I like daydreaming and sleeping.. My daydreaming topic is always about being rich.. LOL. This is random... Then everyday i wake up wear robe and drink freshly brewed coffee.. Then my wife outside swimming in the pool wearing bikini.. I want my wife to have a 36B.. Don't want big big.. Later i suffocate. Then the butt must be big like beyonce... Can have more babies... HAIZ.... Then go have hi-tea~ I seriously don't get hi-tea.. What the hell is that??? What do u do in a hi-tea session?? Sounds like a drug.


Okok... Need to study.


ByE!!!!

No comments: