Sunday, January 6, 2008

Hey.


Concert OVER... Which means no more band practice for awhile... Until april i hope. =X


Overall, concert performance okay i guess... My uncle, who was a music director of singapore police force band~~ (cheychey) came to watch my concert... He said our band did not sound as one.. =(( I can't argue i guess... People went overseas and study music... Just have to agree...


Then just now i FORGOT to bring my socks to vch!!! knnccb! I was wearing my havaiianas to vch, then when i was about to change, i realised i'd left my socks in the band room!! How stupid can i get sia... I think i have some jynx with socks.. I remembered i had to wear my white socks cos i forgot to bring my black socks for SYF 2005! SYF YOU KNOW!!!! Then i no choice never wear any socks... Blisters bliss.




That's siang hong, jun wen and ME... The 3 year one tubists.. Siang hong hates this picture cos his mouth was wide open. lol..


Better i guess...


Haih. Finally... Can don't bother about band anymore and bother more to my neglected studies!! Cppb! Engine. maths! Bioloshit! Darn...


And thanks taufiq for attending my band's concert! =))))))))


Bye!

No comments: