Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hey.


Yay. No more test for this week... FOR THIS WEEK! Next week got test again... The next next week EXAMS!! Like crazy la..


And i find it irritating when someone who reads your blog, reads your entry out loud to you... Sarcastically. Yes yes.. Everybody knows you can read! Good job!! =DD Another great leap for mankind!!! -_- .... ~~Like so irritating CAN..?~~ * whiffs off my imaginary fringe like a bimbotic twit* Ahahahaha. Spasm mode.


Went to dinner with that kenneth and xin ni at Pizza Hut... I bought an ice-cream brownie... Half-way thru eating it, felt GUILTY cos it's FUCKENED sweet and fattening.. But ate it all anyway... Having this BAD cough rite now... I can feel the phlegm forming in my throat already... Gosh. I admit i'm unhealthy... Didn't exercise for kabonker years already... Falling sick more often now.... HAIZ!! Blame everything on studies and never ending tests!!! (good excuse.)


I wanna go liposuction.... =( KIDDING!


Bye!!

No comments: