Monday, January 14, 2008

Hey.


Blog before i actually STUDY!


Today BAD MOOD. Failed my chemistry!! CCB! 24/50... I studied for this test okay... And aiming for an "A"... Then came back results like SHIT. While i study hard, people who never study just copy other people's paper and VOILA! they pass with good marks! MIRACLE DO HAPPEN!? At the end of the freaking day, it's all about the marks lo... Lecturers never grade you on how hardworking you are... I wonder why i even BOTHER to study.


NOTE TO EVERYONE IN 01/02: I'M NOT REFERING TO ANY OF YOU. I'M JUST SAYING. IF YOU GUYS "TERASER", THEN THAT'S YOUR FREAKING PROBLEM. =)


We actually played block catching before chemistry class. HAHAHAHA.. Then kena scolded by this indian lecturer... Come to think of it, WHAT THE HELL ARE A GROUP OF 18/19/20 YEAR OLDS THINKING PLAYING BLOCK CATCHING?? Haiz. deprived.


Bye.

No comments: