Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hey.


YAY! One paper down. 3 more to go... I cant believe that my friend from SMA (FRIEND. SMA. shuddup fir.) only need to sit for 1 paper la. Grrr... And tomorrow is microbio paper... Detests microbio. Lucky i never get into a biotech or a biomed course... I'd rather lick all the E. Coli and Salmonella and died of tongue infection which blocked my air passage rather than taking a 3 year bio course la.. Bluek...


So, just received this email from someone today... And i just won like USD250000!!!

Photobucket
(click to enlarge la bodoh.)


OMG~~~~ Here's what i'm gonna do. I'm gonna email them my personal particulars. Then i'm gonna email them my bank account number. Then i'm gonna deposit a few thousands dollars to them for trust reasons. Then i'll wait for 80 YEARS for them to transfer my $250000. -_-


I wonder who still believe this "omg-money-drop-from-the-skies" theory... People who believes this shit either lives under a rock or have an IQ of below 1.. Maybe HONG LUM does... Huahaha...


BYE.

No comments: