Saturday, January 19, 2008

Second post of the day...

Like no fucking mood to study lo. I've been watching AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER~~ Cool cartoon!! And i'm onto the second season already... Book of earth~ Yeap... After i found out i lost my chem notes, i'm like on AVATAR marathon la.. Episodes after episodes after episodes.. Maybe i'll watch Gossip Girl later.. Screw IOCHEM and yay GOSSIP GIRL! gossipgossipgossipgossip. And this font size totally rocks!!!! Maybe blind people will grow new eyes after reading my blog. I wish i could make it BIGGER! The BIGGER THE BETTER! Just like boobies and booties. Nevermind if suffocated by those boobies, at least i'll go heaven and get celestial boobs. FOOH! On cloud 9. WAHAHAHAHAHHA. Corny.

You know you love me......... XOXO...... Gossip Girl~~

No comments: