Friday, February 8, 2008

Hey.


I had a woderful day today! I woke up feeling all happy and gleeful. As i yawned and scratched my butt happily, i skipped to the kitchen to see what Big Momma cooked. Ouh great! Yesterday's scrumptious Curry Dhal and Sambal Goreng leftovers!! Yipee. I then happily skipped back to my room feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.


As i sat down on my bed while clearing my eye shit and wiping it on my sleeves, i thought to myself what should i do next. With a finger on my cheek and the other arm folded, i thought to myself should i bathe so i can be all clean and nice smelling ^-^V? Or should i on my laptop and play till nighttime? Oh well~


%&*^*(^&(*%^&*&)(*)(*!^&*^(*(*_!!!!


0('*_*')0


BORED! I NEED TO GO OUT!! And the "check spelling" function on this blog is NOT WORKING! Now how to learn spelling you tell me!! GRR! >=(


Cheerios. V(^o^)V

No comments: