Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hey.


Just finished watching survivor! Ouh man~ Yau Man is out! =( Nvm... There's still Cirie. Hope she wins.


So, today went for band. At first didn't felt like going coz 1)I'm lazy. 2)Had a sudden flu like those tap-water kind. and 3) I know that someone weird is conducting us today. And i'm afraid that this "student-conducter" will take his baton and poke it in my eyes like suddenly. And yes people, he IS that random. =X But i went for band anyways, knowing that my life will be at jeopardy. Oops.


When i came back from band, Big Momma told me she brought back alot of food from work. So i went to the kitchen and there was like LOTS of pratas. PRATA!?! There's chocolate prata, banana prata, hotdog prata, cheese prata(favourite from the rest)!!! Apparently, there was a monthly gathering at her workplace where the workers like eat and mingle around. (Didn't know Big Momma was a socialite..) And her boss hired a prata-maker from Jalan Kayu for the gathering.. And the left-overs Big Momma brought home... HAHAHA... I'm so blessed to have Big Momma. =))))) LOVE YA to bitsy spider climbing up the wall and down came the rain~


Alright this all happens on FRIDAY, 22nd Feb. I know now it's already Saturday


Bye!

No comments: