Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hey.


Fuck i hate Facebook's NEVERENDING strings of email... I delete 5 emails, come back 10 emails! -_-" And the loading speed of Facebook is ridiculous! I can cook maggi mee while waiting for the page to load. Tempted to delete it already... I'm not very friendly or sociable also... bluek.


And so sorry about the emo entry i wrote before this. I have deleted it. Those who read it, sorry so emo. Those who hasn't, .... err... good? Planning to write an anonymous blog for all my emo topics. AHAHAHA..


I'm down with flu and sore throat AGAIN. I never exercise la.. Everything inside me so unhealthy.. And the cold weather is not helping either. Fuckenaden freezing la!


Time for me to save the world! And i intend to write a twit post next time. HAHA. Like so cute can~?


Tata sauce.

No comments: