Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hello,


So today first day of practicals... This year of practicals are much more tougher than last year... Coz the lecturers are more strict and post-questions are asked about the experiment and we have to go do research about it... HAIH!! My timetable just sucks. 4 out of 5 days start at 8am! With morning crowds being ruthless.. And thursday is officially all-out practical day.. Odd weeks start at 8 finish at 3, even weeks starts at 11 finish at mothafckin 6?! Then need to fight for space with afternoon crowds.. -_- AGAIN. My sister happy la, everyday start after 8... No need to tompang me to school... Sien.


Ahneh told me PST minus 2 marks coz another ahneh was late for a mere 2 minutes lei!! WTF!!! And he even told us PST breifed them for half an hour??? OMG! Hellpp~~


Oyah.. I wore the same shirt with Maggie today~ Like finally? So maggie snaps a few pics of us.. Pls lo... We not couple, Maggie is like wayy too hot, and i'm like wayy too cool for each other... LOL! Yes ppl, we are HOT and SEXY and were not afraid to USE IT!?! HAH.


And i'm falling sick... Sneezenoserunsneeze again... Boohoo~ I think i'm pregnant.


Bye.

No comments: