Monday, April 7, 2008

Hey


1 more freaking week till school starts!!! WOHOO~~~ I really. miss. school. And my fwens~ I'm looking forward to a new term. New lecturers. New modules. New experiences. Same gilababisiaochabotapo friends..


Hmm. What can i do differently this upcoming semester?

1) Play less games.
2) Attention span must increase from 10mins to 10hours!
3) Be more filial to SP band.
4) Respect my lecturers. (but still FUCK YOU! Ng Yuen Long shorty ass biotch =p)
5) Spend less money.
6) Exercise more for upcoming NS! (Exercise here means taking the stairs instead of lifts, returning my plates after eating instead of leaving on the table. When shitting squat instead of sitting OOPS!)
7) Control my temper.
8) Use less vulgarities. (but for ngyuenling is an exception. FUCK YOU! give me low grades for CPPB for what??)
9) Eat less.
10) NO LAST MINUTE WORK! (Important. This is going out to my future group members. I wanna do my projects asap.)


HANAFI, TAUFIQ, MAGG and to whoever from 01 reading this, PLEASE REMIND ME ABOUT THIS POST whenever im not doing the things stated above.


(P.S. Don't like me using vulgarities? You prude nuns? No one is forcing you to read my blog. Seriously.)


PROPERLY UPDATED. =)

No comments: