Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hey


Sorry for the decreasing frequency of blogpost/week.. AHAHA. It's just that, i've actually got nothing to say.


Actually me and maggie decided to wear the same tee which we coincidentally bought on monday, BUT~ My bro borrowed my shirt yesterday without asking me first la! Grr.. So now i cannot wear it on monday. And i cannot wear it on tuesday coz i've already wore that shirt for band, so if i wear that shirt again on tuesday, people think i got no more shirt.. LOL. Which is not true. And NOW, i cannot wear it on wednesday, coz got some Chemical Engineers Meeting of something. HAHAHA... Not fated to wear la MAGG!


OH! I heard that the new season of Gossip Girl is out la!!! WOOOHOOO~~!!! Bitchfest! But now the problem is.... WHERE TO FIND??? Haha..


And sien lo!! Must always bring laptop for FluidMech lectures!! Plus the lecture starts at 8am! Plus my sis cant fetch me to school! Plus need to take the fuckenaden squeezy train! Noooooooooo~~~ Plus i must pay the self-proclaimed Akon $3++ for the cd which supposedly costs around... say.... 70 cents!? I'm already broke now, no need to make the hole in my pocket bigger!! And don't act hi-tech lo, every lecture must use laptop.. We not like RP students.. So atas with technology..


Bye

No comments: