Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hey.


So today, I WOKE UP LATE for gems application! See la!? I woke up at 10am this morning, then i went back to sleep, thinking 1 hour more sure i can wake up one.. THEN, WOKE UP ALMOST 12. -_- Then need to wait until 9pm for second registration.


9pm ready, and to cut story short, i chose Electronics in Everyday Life. My preferred and back-up gems, which was Financial Management for Engineers and Classical Guitar respectively doesn't have any classes on Wednesday. -_-


Lucky there's LiQin and Kiwi who are in the same class as me. =)


Okay, so i have chosen 2 Science & Tech gems.. So next 2 sems i HAVE to do 1 Art & Humanes and 1 Business and Management.... -_- Sian.


and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!! 1 year old ready!! And still going on strong! =)) And i didn't change my blogskin for a year.. AHAHA I dunno if i should change anot~ Hmm..


BYE.

No comments: