Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hey


Hey~ WOHOO!!! The virus bitch is gone!! I still have sore throat though... Everytime i try to swallow, it feels like swallowing jagged granite.. HAIH... No more lozenges..


Today we had Heat Transfer prac, Then maggie kana scolded by the stupid lab tech. HAHAHAHAHA... Magg went to throw the chair, and suddenly the stupid lab tech burst out in anger. LOL.


So went to causeway point with XinNi, Kenneth, Cliff and Fir.. Went to eat at Pizzahut.. Had myself a chicken *something* pasta in alfredo sauce. DAMN NICE!!! I LURVE CHEESUS. Lol. After dinner we went to walk around in CWP... XinNi has a SUDDEN fetish for chipmunks, then ask me to go find chipmunks. -_- Then fir, kenneth, cliff went to make the "want-to-spit-phlegm" kinda a sound to people on the first floor!! HAHAHAHAHA... Then got this malay minah keep staring at us.. LOL. Mina BODOH~


AND I LOSE WEIGHT AGAIN SIA!!!!!! Last time i checked was during school holidays. It was around 65-67kg then. But now 63KG LEI!!? Yesterday went to clinic and check..!! I never even exercise lo..


Or maybe~~ I walk to woodlands interchange everyday and walk home from woodlands interchange everyday! YAH MAYBE LEI!!? Hmm. So people who want to lose weight, please walk to your mrt station when u going to school.. =) Can drop 2-4kg lo.. Tested and proven! LOL!


Ah this post is nonsense..


BYE.

No comments: