Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hey~


Today, was another, hot, day... GAHH! I dont know what to blog!! I think my brains are microwaved by the immensed heat already.


Just that last night, for the first time, i saw the band room almost filled to the brim! Freshies year one came for their first practice. And lao ban said he was happy to see MOUTAINS of TUBAS.. (-_-) All 7 tubas we had were used, and there's still 2 more tuba players to come. So this year total 9 tuba players for SP band. But most prolly like 1 or 2 will quit halfway.. I don't know... It's just a speculation. Keke..


Hmm.. thats it i guess. I don't know what to blog about ready.


Oh and my AKIRA fan was on from yesterday till now, and i dont intend to switch it off any moment soon. LOL. Every now and then i roll myself towards the fan, just sitting there doing nothing.. Hope it doesnt like EXPLODE in my face of something. AKIRA~~ I LOVE YOU~~


Bye.

No comments: