Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hey


Went for River Raft Race at clarke quay today. SP Band performing for the crowds. I had to skip report on saturday morning coz 1) i had a fuckin fever the night before and 2) i still have a fuckin toothache. I think the fever was caused by the toothache.. =( Sorry MAGG!


So, woke up at 1pm on saturday. Fever havent recided. AND PANADOL FINISH in my house. So need to go buy at shop and save... After that packpack stuff for an overnight in school for today's performance.


Band prac on saturday was SUCKY. We ended at 10 plus.. After which we went to have supper at Clementi. Went to this coffeeshop, AND FIRST TIME I HEAR TEH PENG and KOPI PENG out of stock lei!!! -_-" This coffeeshop don't sell COFFEE or TEA ONE??? Imbicile.... Then after supper went back to SP.. Tried to sleep on the floor but cant.. I just closed my eyes for like 4 hours. I "woke" up at 6.30am. Coz need to be at clarke quay by 9. And then need to help percussion section move their instruments and move our tubas also...


Reached clarke quay, then went to eat at Macs for brunch. I got a fucked up year one tuba player. Freaking nonsense. Abit A.D.D.. Need attention one..


We played Soul Bossanova (austin power!!), Radetsky March, March Blue Sky, I Will Survive, That's What Friends Are For, Galaxy Express 999, Big Fun In The Sun.. Imagine us learning 8 freaking song in one practice! -_-.. Aiya but the crowds stupid also wad... They don't even know if we made mistakes anot..


After that we go home...


(p.s. don't mind my retarded english. im retarded)


Bye.

No comments: