Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hey


Ultra tired... But i managed to watch Project Runway season 4. Hahaha...


So anyway, i'm kinda sick and tired of doing this Double Pipe report thingy.. Which has been going on for WEEKS.. And i know my group members are too.. zzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZ.. (okay i dunno what to write already.)


Had band practice today... I injured my inner top lip somehow.. It's like in between a scar and an ulcer... =/ hmmm... I was practicing high notes today... And it sounded like elephants being slaughtered. =( PHAILED terribly.. And our section competition piece suck. I dislike it alot. No offence to my section leader though..


And im kinda disheartened to hear other section playing DAMN WELL... Like the clarinets and trumpets.. =( Seriously, how does people expect TUBA section to win section competition??


What, tuba playing Flight of the Bumble Bee???


Haih..


ARRGH! suXXOR!


Bye.

No comments: