Monday, July 14, 2008

Haih... =) What an eventful day!!


Lets start with VINEETH, KEN, PS and the rest of the add-on bitches =)

(Aaahhh~ You just gotta love all the add-ons! With their extra-ness and having no guts to actually DO the thing. They are just there, to, lets just say, be an EXTRA. Love it).

So, this vineeth, ken, ps has been touching me, acting all gay and faggot around me. Ooohh~ Kinky. Fun isn't it? But too bad seriously...

You know, i have 2 videos that i would REALLY LOVE to share with EVERYONE who is reading this blog... =)

First one is a video of VINEETH. The guys was taking his clothes off in some lecture theater. And we actually get to see this LITTLE BLACK DICK in the middle of the video. =O Oh no vineeth. What shall you do?=O

And the other one is a video of PS, Pinning me against the wall while unbuttoning his jeans. =) Oooh~ la~ la~. Very "manly"... ROAR~

Haih.... I'd love to post the videos up.. But~ Luckily im a "good" friend. I wont show other people how "manly" my beloved friends are.. =( UNLESS im really pissed.. So you decide. =)


----------------------------

Went to IMM with Cliff, Keiran, Hanafi, Vineeth, Fir and his friend Agus for our 2 hours break. Went to the roof top for the playground. I wanted to play the swirlyswirly thing. But the guards were there loitering like irritating flies.. Keep saying for children 6-12 years old. Fuck you la! Can't i have my 10 minutes of fun?







After that we went to banquet for brunch. Had myself a chicken cheesy rice and mushroom soup. Super nice!! Total damage: $7 plus. =(




Went to Daiso after that. I only went there for one thing. CARAMEL CORN!!!! There are truckloads of them la. HAHA.


Then after we saw this.... THING which looked like a dildo... Which in fact turn outs to be A BANANA HOLDER. -_- Wtf!! Which comes in kinky colour of pink, yellow and many more.. Well, i guess these Japanese don't know what to invent anymore, so they decided to invent a handy dandy Banana Holder. -_-"" Sweet.







After that, me and Fir went to the toy section. Saw loads of ridiculous masks. Decided to tried them on... HAHAHAHA... Belo.



----------------------------


After school, me, cliff, keiran, hanafi and fir was walking to the mrt station. We were at the the gate already when we heard a skid. Then i turn around, saw this girl infront of the black car. I think the girl wanted to cross the road. Then the black car drove pass by us. The bastard driver pointed middle finger at us like OUT OF NOWHERE la...


Then when were at the pavement. The driver shouted, "Want to die issit??" LOL!!!! WTF??!! Like seriously la, what's his problem? *scratches head* I really hope he got into an accident and die.
-----------------------------
Oh. And my armpit was extra stinky today! =( I have no idea why?
Bye~

No comments: