Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hello,


Err.. First of all, please dont take my previous entries too seriously? =X No i don't need to go to the police. HAHA.


So today decided to skip school. Was feeling kinda sick... i think. Cut my hair today. $7.90 only lo. Some china shop opened around my house. I was "warmly" welcome into their shop with heavily china-accented greetings. I was like, "What the hell are you talking women? Im not chinese!" Okay la i didn't actually say that. But then again, it would be funny.. Lawls~


I asked the lady to cut slope behind.. Then she shook her head like it's about to drop off. =X I could barely understand what she was trying to say la.. But i get it eventually, my hair cannot cut slope.. Gah, i was just testing her skills~ =P ENGLISH SKILLS : PHAIL! O level sure fail one.


Tomorrow will be our last BINSAN and FMA practicals!! YESSAH~~


Goodbye.

No comments: