Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hey~


Came back from IBM. Finally it's over! Imma upload some pics! Yes, i used Big Momma's new Olympus gigital camera. She good lo! Buy camera never tell me. At least i can choose colour...



Me, SiangHong the Nafa guy, Jeremiah the NS guy and JunWen



Bitch, Slut and Whore. HAHA. No la... That's JiaHui aka Elvis in the middle. The ContraBass guy.


2nd from left is JINKUN!! My favourite SL... No matter what situation he is in, he wont get angry one. Good hor?!


Hate the flash! Makes Jamie, Reb and Emm look like they're Albino or something. Haha.


Candid pic of the Tuba senior citizens...




JunWen tries to smile, But PHAILS terribly. HAHA!


My sweeeeet junior Emm!!! Dunno how many roses she got from her fans. HAHA.


Heading towards Woodlands for dinner with da gang. FYI, im not really digging my nose. It's just that my nose is humongous and my finger is small. HAHA.


SiangHong and JiaRong. JiaRong is a very good clarinetist! And SiangHong is a very very good tubist!


IBM was okay. I played a few wrong notes. ARRGH! Nervous. I saw ILLYA there! She shouted my name from the audience and i was shocked someone called me. HAHA. And the fact that i never invite any of the AI band members... She even hugged me during the interval! AWWW! Sweet la. HAIH~~ I miss AI Band! Need to go back there someday..


And thanks for the Winnie the Pooh mug too!! This is the very FIRST time someone gave me a gift in a concert! Ah~ Winnie the Pooh~ Cutecute.


Thanks to my family for coming! Really appreciate it that you guys make time for my band's concert. LOVE ya all! =)


Haih.. Exams are coming. =( Need to study Heatrans and Fluimech ready. I DON'T wanna repeat any modules! =X


Bye~

No comments: