Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hey,


Haih... The thing i hate the most when i go out for big family outings, is when your aunties and uncles ask you about your LIFE. I swear is gawdam IRRITATING!!! Stop budging in people's life la. All busybodys should die rotting in hell. Don't care how holy you are.


If by any chance an auntie/uncle of mine is reading this blog, lemme get this straight.


LOVE: No, i dont have a girlfriend. And i dont intend to have any at the moment. I plan to buy a vietnamese wife and elope to Thailand so that i can have a sex change and we can become lesbian partners. And STOP dropping me hints to get a GF. It's mothafuckin IRRITATING!!


WEIGHT: I dont exercise, i dont starve myself. Im just suffering from skinnymindurownbusinesswhoresititis disease. Careful, i might just puke on your ugly faces. And stop pinching my arms dammit! You want me to pinch ur nipples off ur saggy breasts?


STUDIES: Yes, i admit im stupid and i studying in a POLY. I'm so proud your's went to JC. *applause* STOP COMPARING. U want me to compare you with siti nurhaliza?


ARGGH! Curse all these shitheads.


Bye.

No comments: