Friday, August 15, 2008

Hello,


It always fascinates me to see 2 ladies smacking someone balls. My heart will start to beat faster when the smacking commences. And i will squirm whenever a lady miss a smack. And i see such disappointment on their faces whenever they missed to slap a ball or balls. But at the end of the day, i am proud that they slap balls for Singapore.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Congrats to the table tennis women's team for securing a silver and maybe a GOLD!! Make ~XING-JIA-POH~ proud!!





Watched Olympics today. Didn't study. GAH! Coz the whole day was busy giving my room a face lift.. Bought a new cupboard.. Gotten a new bed.. The only thing left is to paint my room LIME-GREEN!!! Coz lime-green is sexy. And to hell with all lime-green haters. My room colour now is in a shitty shade of shitty brown.. Thanks to my shitty brother.. -_-


LOL. I know it's a bit "salah timing", with exams next week and all.. Bleah...


OKOK 10pm must start studying!!!


BYE!

No comments: