Friday, August 8, 2008

Hey.


EXAM VENUES AND SEAT NO. ARE OUT!!!?!?!! Check it out at SAS. GAH!


Need to chiong for exams already.. HAIH... I'm still not confident about my modules... Especially Fluid Mech and Maths.. =(( studystudystudy. concentrateconcentrateconcentrate.


Oh. Got back my heat transfer paper today... AND I FINALLY PASSED something in HeaTrans... Damn happy la. 78/100. 1 week spent to study it paid off well. LOL.


But i failed my Binsan paper though... 22/50. Ok la.. I never study for it also.


And HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!!


Haih... I missed celebrating National Day in AI... I still remembered Sec 4 we bought cans of red hairspray from Mustafa just for national day... And EVERYONE in 5n1 wore red.. EVERYONE. We were so enthu last time... HAH! Sweet memories..


In poly, got national day no national day also the same... So mundane and repetitive... Blah.


Bye~

No comments: