Monday, September 8, 2008

Hello,


Today went to causeway point to find a present for my niece's birthday tomorrow. Somehow, Big Momma and i sidetracked and went shopping for clothes instead! LOL. Big Momma got this blue floral top from Metro. Classy woman she is. And I, got a shirt from Giordano! Really sweet.


And i have to agree with maggie on this; i can be a camwhore sometimes! hahaha... SOMETIMES ONLY LA! So shaddup.


There's MOAR pictures, but lets keep things in moderation. LOL.


--------------------


Vin aka the "iwilldowhatiwant" boy, asked me to post this on my blog.....

2A/01 CLASS DINNER


Venue: Marina Square, Seoul Garden

Date: 17th August 2008

Time: i think 6 plus?

Attire: Girls wear bear costumes, Guys wear whatever you want as long as it's sexy (Ms Phua likes sexy boys.) And Peng Sheng, be careful!


p.s. I'm NOT gonna seat beside Ms Phua!

p.p.s. Those who are not from 2A/01 are also welcome, but subsidies will not be given to losers. And you have to seat beside Ms Phua.


--------------------


Cliff just told me Season 4 of prison break is OUT!!! Yessah!! All the good shows are coming out! Gossipgirl and Prisonbreak... Now I'm waiting for Heroes season 3!


Goodbye.

No comments: