Friday, October 3, 2008

That little black jacket

Hello,


Was window -"online"- shopping. I checked out RiverIsland coz A LOT of people are talking about it. Yes I'm a suaku la. Admitted. The red sneakers they sell are quite famous i heard coz it's cheap. =/ But i saw this jacket and its soo nice la. Plus i need to "invest" in a jacket for future formal occasions. Like concerts or job interviews and whatever. Well that's what my sis said la.



GAH! I want this! Slim-cut, one-buttoned blazer. Every girl needs at least one little black dress in their wardrobe, but every GUY needs a little black jacket in theirs. lol.


I also need a to get a simple polo-tee which actually fits me.


--------------------


I need to start saving up for my future. I want to further my studies. Apparently i can't do anything chemical related in SG anymore. So the next option is going overseas. And i heard rumours that overseas education will be costly. So save for the future!


Lol. This is so random.


Bye.

No comments: