Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hello,


Updating about my boring life.


Today was okay. Some unpleasant times. But manageable. We had 2 hours break. And the guys had a PILLOWFIGHT! In some room at T7. LOL. There was a lot of pillows and we had the room to all to ourselves. Just chillax in there for 2 hours...


Had a random dinner with Xin Ni today at CWP's KFC... I was craving for KFC for a looong time. And i finally got to eat it! Haha. I sound like a pregnant woman man. And after dinner i accompanied her window-shop.. I saw this pants at Giordano which is soooooo nice! But too bad la. My money not in yet. And note hor! XinNi and Me are not a couple. We are good friends since secondary school. She already has a boyfriend, and i already have a pet gorilla. And we're both happy. So shadup.


--------------------


I'm going for the JC-Poly band festival thingy! Band-heads from different JCs and Polys will unite to fight the forces of EVIEL ~!! No la........................... People from different bands just come together to make music and friends. The thing about this band festival which attracted me most is that we get to perform in ~ESPLANADE~. I've never performed in ~Esplanade~ before. So it's kinda of a big thing for me at least. It's not like everyday i get to play in ~Esplanade~. So why not seize the opportunity. Hehe.


And pronounce Esplanade as "Ass-Play-Nah-Dey" people! It just sounds more high-class.


Speaking of band, SP band will be having a concert on 17th December at Victoria Concert Hall. Tix are at $12 i think. It is on a Wednesday. SP Alumni Band will be playing too. Pieces that we are going to play are:


by SP Alumni Band
Wedding Dance
Japanese Graffiti XII
Imagine


by SP Main Band
The Fairest of the Fair
The Sound of Music (Medley)
James Barnes' 3rd Symphony


The 3rd Symphony is the highlight of this year's concert. The whole movement lasts 40+ minutes long. And it's a really boring dreadful artsy-fartsy song. I just like the tuba solo. Heh. So you better pee before you sit in to listen 3rd Symphony.


3rd Symphony for me, is the toughest song i have ever played. So you better come down for this concert! Don't let my hard work go to waste... hehe..


-------------------


Okay enough of blogging. And i'm BOUND to make grammatical/spelling/wadever mistakes. I've gotten C6 for my engrish dammit! So stop wasting your time picking out english mistakes which DOES NOT MATTER to me whatsoever. Life is too short. Go shopping instead.


Bye.

No comments: