Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hello.


I've been catching up on my Dexter this weekend. It's a really great series ppl.


For once, a serial killer is actually the protagonist(hero) of the story! Hurray! Since young, Dexter already has the urge to kill. And when his dad sees this in him, he decided to train Dexter to kill for the right reasons. The story revolves around Dexter balancing his "hobby", his work as a forensics officer and his relationship with his clueless GF who is expecting HIS baby.


Another great show to add into my "Must-Watch" list. LOL.

Monday: Gossip Girl, Heroes
Tuesday: Prison Break
Wednesday: -Break-
Thursday: -Break-
Friday: Survivor
Saturday: -Break-
Sunday: Ugly Betty, Dexter


Yes. My life is meaningful.

---------------------

A lot of school work has yet to be done... =( Maths tutorial nope. Chem reaction report nope. Bio nope. Read-up fluidmechanics prac nope... Need to slap myself real hard to stop myself from slacking!

---------------------

Officially using the Gold tuba from now onwards. Reason being the silver tuba is like 2 times the weight of the gold one. And I'm really tired of it. A CHANGE IS NEEDED! All i need to do now is to get use to the tone of the gold tuba and the 4th valve. =)


Bye~

No comments: